Welcome and thank you for your interest in leasing our properties!
For your consideration, please review application requirements below to make your application process faster and easier!
Completed lease applications are processed as received and verified by objective 3rd party agencies.
Each lease applicant over 18 years old must provide the following items before the application is considered. Failure to provide any one or more of the items below will result in rejection of application:
- A fully completed application which is legible and without missing information
- An application fee
- A photo ID
- Verifiable proof of income
- Verifiable proof of two years of residential history
- Contact information for applicant’s rental references
- If there are more than one applicant in your group, the applications won’t be considered as fully completed until we receive all information from all applicants from your group.
– The combined monthly gross income of applicants must be from a verifiable source and must be 3 times the stated rent.
– Applicant using local, state, or federal housing assistance as a source of income, applicant’s income must be at least 2.5 times or of the portion of rent that will be payable by applicant and excludes that which will be paid through the assistance program.
– Applicants who did not meet the income requirement will result in denial.
– Applicants with a bankruptcy within the previous 3 years will be denied.
– Applicants with a bankruptcy older than 3 years but within 5 years will be considered with conditional approval.
Additional conditions for rejection of application:
– A current, non-discharged bankruptcy action
– Falsified information
– Eviction less than 5 years (and not included in bankruptcy)
– Housing related debt
– Rental reference that would not re-rent for documented reasons
– Any applicant currently using illegal drugs will lead to an immediate disqualification
– Conviction of any crime requiring lifetime registration as a sex offender will lead to immediate disqualification.
– No rental property will be held vacant for more then 7 days, unless approved by Real Property Management Assurance.
– Rental Lease Agreement should be executed within 48 hours from the date Real Property Management Assurance initiated the signing process.
– Processing an application normally takes between 2 to 3 business days. In some cases, the approval of common interest Associations, homeowners or unforeseen circumstances may require a longer processing period. Please be assured that we will contact you immediately upon determination of approval or denial.
– Upon approval of refunding application fees under certain circumstances, applicant will be responsible for credit card associated charges, if any.