Homes for Rent in the Greater Portland, OR Area
managed by Real Property Management Assurance
Welcome and thank you for your interest in leasing our properties!
For your consideration, please review the application requirements below to make your application process faster and easier!
Completed lease applications are processed as received and verified by objective 3rd party agencies.
Each lease applicant over 18 years old must provide the following items before the application is considered. Failure to provide any one or more of the items below will result in rejection of application:
- A fully completed application that is legible and without missing information
- An application fee
- A photo ID
- Verifiable proof of income
- Verifiable proof of two years of residential history
- Contact information for applicant’s rental references
- If there is more than one applicant in your group, the applications won’t be considered fully completed until we receive all information from all applicants from your group.
To schedule a showing, please scroll down this page and click on the SCHEDULE A SHOWING button and follow the prompts for the property you are interested in viewing.
For homes that allow pets, restrictions and additional pet fees may apply. $25 pet rent per month per pet is required. Most homes have a limitation on the number of pets, size, or breed. Please review the information carefully in the listing for details.
- No rental property will be held vacant for more than five days unless approved by Real Property Management Assurance.
- Hold Deposit will be charged upon the approval of the application. Hold Deposit is due within 24hrs. Otherwise, it will be considered as declining our acceptance. Hold Deposit will be converted to Security Deposit upon execution of the rental lease.
- The Rental Lease Agreement should be executed within 48 hours from the time Real Property Management Assurance initiated the signing process.
- Processing an application normally takes 2 to 3 business days. In some cases, the approval of common interest Associations, homeowners, or unforeseen circumstances may require a longer processing period. Please be assured that we will contact you immediately upon determination of approval or denial.
- Upon approval of refunding application fees under certain circumstances, the applicant will be responsible for credit card associated charges, if any.
The Neighborly Done Right Promise
The Neighborly Done Right Promise ® delivered by Real Property Management, a proud Neighborly company
When it comes to finding the right property manager for your investment property, you want to know that they stand behind their work and get the job done right – the first time. At Real Property Management we have the expertise, technology, and systems to manage your property the right way. We work hard to optimize your return on investment while preserving your asset and giving you peace of mind. Our highly trained and skilled team works hard so you can be sure your property's management will be Done Right.
Canada excluded. Services performed by independently owned and operated franchises.